Happy Tenth Birthday To FSX!!!

General Forum

Moderator: Peter Liddell

EAL1017-Aharon Dayan
Silver Fleet member

Happy Tenth Birthday To FSX!!!

Postby EAL1017-Aharon Dayan » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:50 pm

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Exactly today on October 10th 10 years ago, Microsoft FSX was born and introduced to public!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FSX!!!!

This is screenshot from my FIRST flight on FSX eight years ago where my 777 got stuck in taxiway traffic jam!!

Happy 10th birthday to FSX and many many thanks to Bill Gates for introducing FSX to people!!

Regards,

Aharon
ImageImage

Peter Liddell
Executive Staff

Re: Happy Tenth Birthday To FSX!!!

Postby Peter Liddell » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:03 pm

I dont know if it's a good or a bad thing... 10 years and really no "hobbyist" replacement... (yes yes i know all about P3D but it's more of an academic/professional product officially)

But i share the sentiment Aharon... FS9 and FSX will be the main hobby platforms for years to come. Theres just too many add ons available... even though xplane is a product im more and more convinced we should support, FS9/X will be the main product for a long time to come that VEA supports.

EAL1017-Aharon Dayan
Silver Fleet member

Re: Happy Tenth Birthday To FSX!!!

Postby EAL1017-Aharon Dayan » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:01 pm

Peter Liddell wrote: (yes yes i know all about P3D but it's more of an academic/professional product officially)

I actually bought P3D v3.4 but have not had chance to install into my new laptop as I am too focused in getting FSX up running and installing tons of freeware add-on planes and 50 payware airport sceneries into FSX which is time consuming. Also there is matter of trying to remember my FSX settings in my old FSX!!!

Peter Liddell wrote:But i share the sentiment Aharon... FS9 and FSX will be the main hobby platforms for years to come. Theres just too many add ons available... even though xplane is a product im more and more convinced we should support, FS9/X will be the main product for a long time to come that VEA supports.

I absolutely agree!!!!

Regards,

Aharon
ImageImage

Return to “Main”